Tender Sale | De Vries Lentsch 2600
We are pleased to announce the Tender Sale of Pradera Blue.
Pradera Blue is an elegant De Vries Lentsch designed yacht, built at the Van Mill Shipyard as a long-range cruiser and has an unquestionable Dutch pedigree and proven seagoing qualities. She offers a unique four cabin layout with the owner's cabin on the main deck in a comfortable, timeless interior. Her canoe stern, interior volume, spacious deck areas and accommodations place her in a class of her own.
Tender Sale under following conditions:
- Deadline biddings: July 17th 17:00 Dutch local time
- Reserved price is set at 625.000 Euro excl. VAT*
- Inspections 21st & 28th of June, 11:00 to 15:00, by appointment
- A bidding form is available upon request
For more information, click here
* The seller reserves the right to do a transaction upfront the tender sale